Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm Back. I Think Lol!

Well, its been quite a while since I have posted last.  Its been a crazy 7-8 months at my house.  My youngest graduated from high school this May and everything leading up to graduation has just kind of taken over our lives.  Her grad party is finally going to be next Saturday then we will be done!  Of course, college starts next month, my oldest's last year of college and my youngest's first year of college.  Lots of changes in our house.  In the mean time I have started adding items back to my Etsy shops, so for those of you who prefer to shop on Etsy, most of my new work is there.  You can find my jewelry at silverriverjewelry.etsy.com
I've added a mixture of old and new to this shop, with several new styles including more beadwork, ear cuffs and more.

I have also been adding new beads like mad to my etsy bead shop silverriverglasswork.etsy.com  Lots of new beads, more orbits beads, some very large lentil and heart focals among other things.  The lentil in the picture is a whopping 1 1/2 inches across!  This would make a stunning focal.

One more item on the shop news front, I have re opened my stitch marker shop on Etsy also, so if you are an avid knitter or crocheter, and want unique stitch markers/row counters come check them out! silverriverstitches.etsy.com.

I am hoping to be able to start posting again more often and may do a weekly post involving a coupon or an item prices at a special price for the day.  Keep an eye out, you might come across a great deal.  And dare I say it?  Christmas is only 5 months away!

No comments: