Saturday, May 17, 2008

10 % Off Everyday

So I have promoted the heck out of lots of artists mostly on etsy, a couple not. So today I am going to do a very short promotion on me. I have added a lot of new stuff to my shop (I am up to 256 items as of today and have at least 15 more to list. In my shop announcement you will see a small line that says 10% off multiple purchases. I don't have it in big bold letters or anything (not really my style but maybe I should think about changing that lol). This has always been there but I don't know how many people actually READ the shop announcement. So I am just letting everyone know that if you buy more than one thing in my shop you will receive 10% off the total order (not including the shipping).

I will hopefully soon be getting together with another etsy artist to work on a logo/branding thing which will include the logo, business cards, earring cards, and things like that soon. I am also currently working with another etsy artist on a press release to be sent out to some magazines and online places. It should be an interesting experience and hopefully will bring an increase in business. I am also going to be doing a local farmers market from July to Sept. It is located in our downtown area and I am looking forward to sales there. I am working on putting together a display (its been a while since I did the craft fair circuit lol) and once I have it together I will post a couple of pictures and you can let me know what you think.

No comments: