Friday, December 28, 2012

Speaking of Work Spaces

Speaking of work spaces, this is my metal smithing space in the basement.  (as opposed to the beading space upstairs).  This one stays relatively clean, mostly because, well, I am playing with fire lol, and I being too messy is not a wise thing around an open flame.  But anyway, this is where the metal work gets done,  the stones are paired to with the metal, the metal is cut out and etched or pounded or stamped and tumbled etc. I am fortunate that my husband doesn't mind the fact that I have taken over at least half of the basement.  I will post a pictures of the space I use to make glass beads in another post.  Also locate in the basement.  The nice thing about working in the basement is that I also get a lot of laundry done lol.

1 comment:

DVArtist said...

You are lucky to have so much space. My entire house is my space. Doesn't leave much room for living. LOL
Happy 2013 to you.
Nicole/Beadwright