Saturday, October 27, 2012

Jewlery Supplies From JewelryCatSupplies

I am going to be sharing some other shops from both Etys and Artfire and possibly other places as well.  I have made some really good friends on line, and as a member of several different teams, and I wanted to share some the wonderful finds I have come across in their various shops.

Today, I am going to share some things from JewelryCatSupplies shop.  Like many of us, she also makes jewelry, but that will be a post for another day. 

One of my favorite things to look (and drool) over, is her lovely collection of leather cord.  She has a great collection of colors, sizes and lengths.  I am particularly fond of the turquoise myself lol. You can find all of her goodies in her shop JewelryCatSupplies.



 


She also has a wonderful supply of silver charms that make a great addition to almost any project!  Check out these whale tail charms!  I just love these!










Here is another great color for some jewelry or craft projects.

No comments: