Monday, October 8, 2012

Awesome Customers!

Just wanted to show this great pair of earrings made by one of my customers who bought some lampwork beads from me.  I love to see what people make from my beads, its usually very different than what I would think of, so its really fun to see the different interpretations people make.  And these are gorgeous!  You can find this pretty pair of earrings in her shop on Artfire.  Just click on the link or on the picture of the earrings.
.
                                                    
   From ShadowDogDesigns





 These are the beads.  If you are interested in beads just click on my etsy bead shop on the right














1 comment:

ShadowDogDesigns said...

It is so wonderful that you posted my new earrings! Thank you! I truly enjoyed using the red lampies. They have such a luscious glow to them and the fine silver dots adds that extra dimension. Can't wait to use the earthy pair now! Thanks again. Peace and joy . . . Catherine