Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ridiculous Lol

So as those of you who know who follow, I was without a car for about 20 days. I had to take a couple of pictures of the rental car they gave me. I was pretty amused. You have to understand, I am pretty low key, cars are not something that I really care about except for the fact that I want them to get me from point A to point B, with a minimum amount of repairs and somewhat decent gas mileage. (although, in all honesty, if someone gave me a Mustang, I probably wouldn't turn it down, but its really not on my have to have list of items). So, I get to the body shop and they hand me the keys to a Chrysler 300M. I was laughing pretty hard because really, what am I supposed to do with this? You should know that while the neighborhood I live in is pretty tame and quiet most of the time, I do live in what could be considered the edges of the hood. I parked it on the street when I came home (waiting for my hubby to come home since I leave first so I park in the driveway last). My 20 year old son comes into the house and says to me " Who's the drug dealer parked on the street?". Want to take a guess which car he was referring too?

No comments: