Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Update on Weight Loss

As promised I am updating my progress (more to keep me motivated than anything but I appreciate your coming along on this journey with me) on my success with this food plan. I have to say, I am having trouble some days eating often enough! And I am sooo not hungry which is great.
To give you an idea of a normal lunch (keep in mind, this is NOT purchased food but home cooked by me) I am having a piece of sweet italian turkey sausage (doesn't have to be turkey it can be pork sausage, but turkey is healthier and leaner. Again, not required) a sweet potato, and mixed veggies. One of my favorite snacks is Skinny Cow peanut butter and chocolate ice cream sandwich. Which, by the way is perfectly okay on this plan since they are less than 200 calories. Anyway here are the results

I started on 03/24/2010

Weight 197.4
% of body fat 49.32
fat weight 97.12
lean body mass 99.5

I am currently in a size 16.


05/03/2010
Weight 189.8
fat weight 79.39
% of body fat 41.83
lean body mass 110.41


7.6 pounds lost overall
% if body fat went down 9%
lost 17.73 pounds of fat!!!!!
gained 10.91 pounds of lean muscle

size 16 is getting looser and I can now fit into
some 14's.

3 comments:

CreekHiker / HollysFolly said...

That is awesome!! Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you. I am happy with my progress so far.

LetaMarieDesigns said...

Good for you. I should be doing this too!! Thanks for sharing :) Leta