Thursday, July 16, 2009

SilverRiverRocks Is Here!

I have started a basic members shop on Artfire for destash. This will be mostly cabochons that I have cut myself and possibly some fused glass cabs also that I have made and possibly some destash beads. But its really hard for me to give any up lol! I have enough cabs to make something every day for at least two years but I JUST CAN"T STOP MAKING THEM lol! Its so relaxing and they are all so pretty lol! Anyway if things go well I will upgrade this shop to verified soon and start listing more than twelve at a time. I have some beautiful Ohio flint, which is found only in Ohio and is relatively rare. One of my favorite stones and I go and dig it up, slab and finish it myself so you will be purchasing true hand made by me cabochons. Come check it out!
SilverRiverRocks.Artfire.com

2 comments:

nooraza said...

Its really unique & beautiful.

laglass said...

I LOVE the natural look, very beautiful.