Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Botanicals For Beauty Sent Me Scent Samples!

Well, that turned into an unintentional tongue twister!  My friend Laura from BotanicalsForBeauty sent me two scent samples.  They arrived the other day in the mail and I was pretty excited!  I may have mentioned before that I am a bit of a junkie when it comes to bath and body stuff and pretty much anything else that smells good lol!   So I got Bird of Paradise and Bora Bora.  Oh my goodness, they smell so good!  Lots of scent to these (which I love, if I am going to put stuff in my drawers to make my clothes and stuff smell good, you have to be able to, well, smell it lol.  Anyway, as I was sitting on the couch after opening these, I realized, hey, I don't smell dog anymore.  ( we currently have a dog and two cats so its a constant fight in my house to make it look and smell like we don't actually have a dog and two cats) Who knew animals manufactured the amount of fur that they do!  So I got a brilliant idea and stuffed this little scent sachet into my couch cushions.  Oh my, my whole living room smells good!  And its not that its super strong, its just strong enough to smell fresh and sweet.  Even when the dog is actually on the couch lol.  If you haven't checked out her website, go have a look, she has fabulous lotions and perfumes as well, and all of her ingredients have been researched carefully to make sure they are the safest for your skin.  Also no animal testing! They came in these cute little sachets, so not only did they smell delicious they are pretty to look at as well. If you didn't catch the link to her site above here it is again.

Botanicals For Beauty

5 comments:

Judy A in Idy said...

I have some of Laura's sachets, too, and absolutely love them! I keep one in the closet (near those nasty sneakers)and now love opening the closet doors--LOL.

Judy A in Idy said...

I have some of Laura's sachets, too. They are fantastic! Love the idea of keeping one in the sofa.

Pam said...

I received my samples too and love them! I think between the two I got, my fave is Bird of Paradise.

Unknown said...

I received my samples too. Still cant decide which one is my favorite they both smell wonderful.

Unknown said...

It's amazing how many wonderful scents there are out there.