Sunday, December 1, 2013

Facebook Trunk Show Extended!

Tiger Striped Flower Focal
Lavender Shift Floral Focal W/Spacers
I have decided to extend my trunk show on Facebook until Monday evening at 8pm.  Since its Cyber Monday, I figured extending the show would be easier than running a new sale lol.  And honestly, my pricing for the trunk show is the lowest discount I have ever given and unless I decide to do another trunk show liable to be the lowest discount you will see from me ever.  Every single item in the show was made b
Lemon Yellow Lampwork Glass Earrings
Blue Green Rippled Heart
y me.  There are European charm bracelet beads (for a quarter of the price of retail beads in the stores, and completely one of a kind as well)  There are focal, pairs and sets in all colors with lots of different design elements.  I also have a fair amount of spacer beads.  Last but not least I have a finished jewelry as well, many pieces also use my beads, so if you love lampwork but don't want to make it
yourself, this is the time to get a great piece of jewelry at a fantastic price!

No comments: