Thursday, November 18, 2010

Holiday Shopping!

Well its that time of year again, with frenzied shopping and running around trying to find that perfect gift. Make it easy on yourself and shop from home! Everything is delivered right to your door and its really, really fun to get packages in the mail. You can even buy online and have it delivered directly to the person its for! Yes, I know, you all know this already but sometimes, in the hectic holiday rush, we forget sometimes. Just so you know, I will be happy to gift wrap and send to your loved ones (just make sure your leave enough time for it to get there!). Right now, I am having a Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale (it actually started today, to give more time for shipping.) in my Artfire shop only. The prices have been marked down and the sale price is showing. If you are lo0king for well made, unique, elegant jewelry with a wee bit of whimsy, come check it out!

(I haven't decided if I am going to put the bead shop on sale yet or not, I will let you know if I do)

No comments: