Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fire Divas Quartery Jewelry Challenge!

Don't forget, entries for this challenge are due by the 15th of October. Go check out the Fire Divas Blog for rules and prizes. Honestly as a jewelery designer myself I wish I could enter since the prizes are seriously to die for! Unfortunately for me, since I am a member of the Fire Divas and make beads myself, I am not eligible to play lol!

Here is a breakdown of the rules for the challenge but you have to go to blog to see the prizes, there are too many for me to list here!

Now for the details:

All submissions must feature Fire Divas' lampwork. We require the name of the Fire Diva who made the beads used in the submitted piece, so if you submit something, please be ready to provide that information.

We will allow one submission per person per contest, and a maximum of two photos per submission. Entries may be submitted here (http://www.flickr.com/groups/firedivachallenge/) for approval, no later than October 15, 2010. No Flickr account? No problem. You can also email your submissions to firedivas @ gmail . com (no spaces). Please include, in the comments section or in your email, the following:
Information about the beads:
Description of the piece:
Inspiration for the piece:
Submissions will not be approved without all of this information

No comments: