Tuesday, September 8, 2009

More Lampwork

I have been practicing! Some I am happy with some not so much lol! But I will post them anyway so that I have a good record of my progress. These beads are at the the 5 to 10 hours at the torch mark. The almost clear ones are called cirrus. And the white ones have sangria brown as the dots. The yellow ones are some tries at encasing with clear and the yellow barrel shaped one and the funky shaped one are a shot at raking and encasing. Not too bad since it was first attempt. The blue bead is black encased in the palest of blue. I REALLY like this one! (of course I haven't been able to duplicate this but I will keep trying). Then some others using the same colors but the black is much more predominant. I like them, just not as much as the first one lol! And I think I am doing okay over all, mostly I am working on round, and dot placement with a tiny bit of lines and other stuff thrown in.

2 comments:

Hanging In There with B said...

I really like the yellow barrel shaped bead! Great job on the learning!

Replica Jewelry said...

Well these beads are looking very beautiful. I really like their colors. I wish to have these beads. The blue one is looking very beautiful. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful collection.