Saturday, June 13, 2009

Check Out These Awesome Photos!



I found these awesome photos on Artfire yesterday and was just blown away. I don't know why these particular photos appeal to me so much but they do. Something about the composition, the angle or the beautiful colors. PLUS she is having an awesome sale through the 15th of June so I would go and snag these up before they are gone. (AND she has jewelry and other goodies to buy too! I am particularly fond of her charm bracelets). Her name is Gayle and you can find all of her goodies HERE. Or just click on one of the pictures.

1 comment:

eclecticgayle said...

Thought I left a comment previously,but don't see it...came back to read it again to get info to send to my east coast brother

Stellar job and again,thank you so very much...reduced photo pricing again and going to list some more 5x7 ...thus far only the one sale on Friday...

cheers,gayle