Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jewelery Supplies-My addiction

Well I have to say that one of my favorite things to do is shop for jewelry supplies. Its one of the reasons that I make so much jewelry lol! I have a never ending fascination with beads and findings. Wether it's glass beads, silver beads, copper, gold, polymer clay and even some of the vintage lucite (plastic) beads, I love them all. And then there are the precious and semi-precious beads in all their multitude of shapes, sizes, cut and sparkle! Top drilled, side drilled, cabs half drilled I can find a use for them all. Then there are toggle clasps, chain, spacer beads in a variety of finishes and shapes. If I bought everything I liked we would be homeless lol! Any way I though I would share one of my favorite supply shops withyou and encourage you to take a look and to give her beads a try. She has excellent quality at really reasonable prices. Go check her out! But don't blame me if you end up addicted lol! Her shop is BeadAllAboutIt.

No comments: