Monday, July 28, 2008

Christmas in July Sale

Just wanted to remind everyone that I am having a Christmas in July sale until the 31st! Just click on the link Silver River Jewelry . Put Christmas in July in your notes to seller and I will refund you through pay pal. Also there are at 400+ other sellers on Etsy that are also doing their own Christmas in July sale. Just type in Christmas in July and you should pull up lots of shops that are participating. Now is a great time to get started on your Christmas shopping! Not only will you save some money but you will be much less stressed the rest of the year. I have 3 birthdays in August that I have to buy for before I can start my Christmas shopping but you can bet that I am checking out the sales on etsy for those birthday gifts.

No comments: