Thursday, January 3, 2008

Etsy Artists January 3rd 2008

PATEREEVES
This artist on is fairly new on Etsy but I have to tell you I was so impressed with her bead work. I also thing that she is seriously underpricing so if you want to get in on a good deal I would head over to her shop soon as I am sure she will eventually raise her prices to what the work is worth. I don't have the patience to do detailed bead work like this and I admire anyone who can follow a pattern that turns out so beautifully. Her monarch butterfly looks soo real that you just expect it to fly right off the page. Can you believe that this is made out of beads. Just blows me away. I usually only post two pictures but I really couldn't resist putting one more dragonfly up as they are some of my favorite bugs. They are beautiful in nature and I think that this artist has captured that beauty in her wonderful beaded creations. Enjoy!

2 comments:

LoveMeKnot Creations said...

those are neat! I think its awesome you showcased another etsian! Happy '08!!

Field Notes said...

Wow, those are gorgeous - and I am with you - downright impressive!